Hi, I'm Jesse
I’m a professional storyteller, content specialist, and community builder for hire. I create content for some of the agriculture industry’s premier brands, as well as work with small businesses, farms, and ranches.
From fencing to forages to livestock management, I cover the gamut bringing a touch and insight only someone who's been immersed in the agriculture community can.
When you need engaging, informative copy and content, I create it.
Whether your idea is well-formed or just a heap of unorganized thoughts, I can shape them into valuable blogs, educational materials, training manuals, and other assets.
You never have to hold my hand, just tell me what you want to accomplish and I deliver.
If you become one of my clients, you'll quickly learn I:
- Have an extensive network of experts I can call upon for commentary for stories and projects,
- Possess an uncanny knack for networking and building communities, and...
- Am passionate about regenerative agriculture and an avid homebrewer of many fermented beverages (you know you want to try one).
But what really matters is the high-quality work I ship out.
Look at some examples of my past projects on my content writing and multimedia pages to get some ideas on how I can help you. Check out my resume to if you want the nitty-gritty details on my background.
some recent projects
- Educational content writer for Gallagher North America
- Web copywriter / educational content creator for Zareba Fencing Systems
- Web copywriter for Synergy Resource Solutions
- Columnist for Hay & Forage Grower
Want to work with me? Got an idea you need help getting off the ground?
Want your project to be next?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's talk. I'd love to hear from you.
Also, connect with me on social media to learn more about my work and life passions.